1. Dinner seating starts at 7:00 PM sharp. We kindly ask that you arrive on time to ensure a delightful experience. Reservations will be held for 30 minutes after the scheduled seating time. After that, we may need to release the reservation or offer a more limited menu for late arrival, depending on our discretion. Please note that discounts or refunds cannot be provided in such cases. Any adjustments to the menu will be determined based on your arrival time and may include the next course served to guests with the same reservation time. We want to assure you that our top priority is to provide excellent service, high-quality food, and a pleasant atmosphere to all our guests and staff.
2. Corkage fee is 900 baht per bottle. Or you can purchase one bottle of wine and receive one bottle of corkage for free in a 1 to 1 ratio.
3. Celebration cake for birthdays, anniversaries, or other special occasions are available for 500 and 1000 baht each and must be reserved 2 days in advance.
4. In order to create an enjoyable experience for all guests, we kindly request that children under the age of 10 remain seated and keep noise levels to a minimum. Please note that our restaurant does not offer baby chairs. However, we are more than happy to accommodate customers who request a table suitable for their baby stroller or prefer sofa seating. Children under 10 can choose fish or beef steak with french fries. Guests 10 and above will be charged for the full adult menu.
5. The current menu is NOT designed for vegetarian, vegans, dairy free, gluten free or diners with extreme lactose intolerance or seafood (shellfish) allergies. However, we can accommodate pescatarians. If you do not want oysters, we can provide alternative options. Please mention your preferences in the message box when making your reservation.
6. We kindly ask that guests dress in smart casual attire when dining with us. We do not allow flip flops, and we appreciate your consideration for other guests who also follow this policy. Allowing guests with inappropriate attire may cause discomfort for others.
7. We require a non-refundable 1,000thb per pax deposit for every reservation. Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances, including in the case of a customer misreading the terms and conditions. However, if you need to change your reservation date, we are happy to transfer your deposit to another date within three months from your original reservation date with at least 48 hours notice. You can do this via email only. Any notice given within 48 hours of your reservation date will not be honored, and the deposit will be forfeited.
8. We will only be accepting reservations for 30 days (maximum) in advance. If you see a date you are interested in is greyed out, please check back later. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we are limited to 18 pax per night and need to be sure that we can accommodate everyone who wants to dine here.
9. All the policies can be found on this page and website. We kindly request that you review them carefully before calling us. To maintain a harmonious work environment, we only accept phone calls between 9 am and 5 pm (Phuket time). Please note that there are multiple ways to reach us, including email, Instagram, Facebook, or contact us through our official Line account, where you can leave your message 24/7.