The Vermicular House Kitchen is closed for renovation and will reopen in spring 2023.
Address:28-14 Sarugakucho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Approximately a 3-minute walk from Daikanyama Station (Tokyu Toyoko Line)
VERMICULAR HOUSE KITCHEN
Located on the 2nd floor
Lunch 11:00-15:00 | Dinner 17:30-22:30 | Closed on Wednesdays
TEL : 03-6433-7407
- There is a 90 minutes time limit per table.
- Currently only prix fixe menus for dinner.
- Please note that there will be a 2 hour table limit when crowded.
- We have a wide range of alcoholic drink menu including wines carefully selected by our sommeliers, craft beer, and our original cocktails crafted with Vermicular cookware.
- In our effort to provide a safe dining environment, we'd ask for your cooperation with the following:
- Please keep your social distance while waiting in line.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the restaurant.
- Please wear a mask except when eating or drinking.
- Please inform us of your food allergies.
- The menus are subject to change due to product availability.
- We unfortunately cannot accommodate a request for reserving a specific table. All seats are non-smoking.
- If you are late for your reservation and we cannot reach you within 15 minutes after your reservation time, we will treat it as a cancellation and your table may be given to other guests. Please make sure to contact us if you are running late.
- Please contact the restaurant to cancel or change the number of people for an existing reservation.
*Reservations can be made up to two month in advance.