1. Zachi Omakase would like to inform that no amendments or changes are allowed for all confirmed reservation and
pre-payment will not be refundable under any circumstances.
2. The restaurant requires a full deposit to secure the reservation. (All except AMEX card is not accepted)
3. All prices shown are subject to 7% government tax and 10% service charge.
4. Zachi Omakase would like to inform that all diners should not be allergic or avoid the following essential ingredients; Soya bean and spring onion. These ingredients are essential and considered as the main fundamental and traditional ingredients to the Edomae sushi. Therefore they cannot be substituted by other ingredients.
5. Please be mindful of our location and heavy traffic are expected during the peak hours. All late comers arriving later than 30 minutes, it will be automatically considered as a no-show and a full 100% charge will be levied.
6. Zachi Omakase Etiquette : For late comers ( 15 minutes late ), only the main savories items will be served.
7. Corkage Policy : All types of liquor or alcoholic drinks are not allowed to be brought in otherwise a corkage charge will be imposed ranging from 500 baht onward per opened bottle of 750 ml or less. For more information please contact : 088-964-4290
8.It is customary for us to do our outmost best to accommodate you to the best of our ability. However in the event and due to short notice or request, we are not able to accommodate any additional seating or extended table as you can only be assigned respectively to the main table.
We are looking forward to serving you and providing with our most outstanding and memorable culinary experience.
For any information, questions or concerns please contact us at 088-964-4290