Thank you for your patronage at ANA InterContinental Tokyo.
Please note that the service and operation hours of some of our restaurants and bars have been adjusted slightly.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
*Further changes may be made, depending on the situation and without prior notice.
*We will limit the number of people dining together up to 4 people per table. If more than 5 people wish to share a table, please present proof of vaccination or negative test results for all members.
Monday to Friday
7:00p.m.–midnight (11:30p.m. L.O.)
◆ Please note that we may be unable to accommodate your requests for specific seating.
* Due to seating space, reservations can be made for up to 6 people.
* Please contact us in case of cancellation or delay.
(If you do not contact us within 30 minutes after the reservation time, we will automatically cancel.)
* We always order 1 drink per person.
* All seats Smoking seat It will be. (Including cigars and pipes)
(Please note that the smell of cigarettes in the store may flow in even when using a private room.)
* Minors can use it even if accompanied by a guardian. not.
* Some menus are subject to change. Please contact the store for details.
* Dress code: Smart casual (Please refrain from entering the store with tank tops, beach sandals, etc.)
* Please let us know your purpose of use (birthday, entertainment, etc.) and food allergies.